Saturday, April 23, 2011

Well Things Change...

People have always come up to me and said you know THINGS CHANGE!! Be patient...

In the rainy season last year 1 fine afternoon I saw this girl I thought this is it.. She is the one!! so I went home asked my folks and got married with a niggle in my mind; Have made the right decision?? Who knows? As on date I must say it hasnt been a cake walk for me atleast... Guess its the same for her. We've had our share of arguments and our share of good times.. But we havent settled as a unit or as a couple if I may say... Patience has been the key for both of us to trying to make it work.. 1 thing for sure I havent been furious and mad dog in last 4 months since the wedding bells have rung
It been somedays now that the devil in my mind has been poping out like a gaint. It just come out and niggles me to be that mad wild boar and shout out loud, get angry and ensure that things go my way. I have no idea how she feels because for me the basic problem is lack of communication. Mornings are short of time, Evening both us are tiered and bedtime its always me who is engaged in stuff like television or leisuring with my parents.
They say opposites attract.. but do they stay together for long?? How opposite do you want us to be for us to attract? We have more things that dont match than things that match.

I guess things dont change people change and here either one of us need to change... the question then is Y ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment